Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Start of Something New Part 2

I hope you are enjoying everyone's premiere looks as much as I am.  I get giddy when I see the email come through that says "here are my picks."

We're just going to dive right in.  Colleen and Crystal's picks are being featured today.  At one point during this whole process, Colleen emailed and said "okay, I've got it narrowed down to 9."  I feel you.  Story of all our lives when it comes to a task like this.  

So, round 2....

Crystal's picks @takemetobliss (she also provided me with reasons she chose these)

#5 NYC WTTR Premiere
(While I thought the makeup was a bit overdone - I loved the dress and thought she looked amazing. I also loved the loosely pulled back messy hair look too)

#4 London BD1 Premiere
(I loved this dress. I loved the hair. I loved the makeup. There was just something magical at this carpet and I think that's always the case when she is on Rob's home turf but yeah. Gorgeous.)

#3 LA BD2 Premiere
(HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY WOAH. I don't even know what else to add other than she was perfection that night. That was Hollywood starlet right there. And her hair? Omg. Utter perfection.)

#2 Sydney SWATH Premiere
( I don't know what it was about this outfit combined with the hair but I loved it. And that little tease of skin where her top and bottom meets? Sexy. I really hate everything that movie represents now for obvious reasons but this outfit still takes makes me go - wow.)

#1 Cannes Cosmopolis Premiere
(like WOAH)

Colleen's picks @CheerySarcasm

#5 NYC Eclipse Premiere

#4 LA Twilight Premiere

#3 London BD2 Premiere

#2 London BD1 Premiere

#1 Cannes Cosmopolis 

[A/N: Crystal and Colleen, my love for you girls.  Thank you so much for doing this and putting up with my on-a-whim request. xoxo]






No comments:

Post a Comment