Monday, December 10, 2012

The Start of Something New

Something you should know about me...I'm a very random person.  I have THE most random thoughts that run through my head.  So naturally , I used one of those as the inspiration for this series of blog posts coming up this week.

Let me preface by saying that 2012 is a little bit of an end of an era for some of us. Last month was the end of the Twilight saga films.  Along with these films came dozens of premieres.  With the premieres came a varying range of styles for Kristen Stewart.  Not only were there Twilight premieres, but there were other movie premieres in between.  There was The Yellow Handkerchief, Welcome to the Rileys, The Runaways, Snow White and the Huntsman, On the Road, and Cannes.

So now that we've reached the end of a road (so to speak), I asked several people to email me their top 5 favorite Kristen premiere looks.  The choices could have ranged from her first premiere to this point now.  I'm sure the people I asked wanted to throw me off a bridge because if they sent something that wasn't a premiere look, I would respond back with, "NO, Next, Try Again."  Well I was a little nicer than that, but you get the idea.

Each day this week, I will be posting their premiere look choices.

Today's looks are brought to you by the lovely @CynicallyConvy and @j_carroll7

CC's picks....

#5 Japan BD2 Premiere
#4 Eclipse NYC Premiere
#3 LA BD2 Premiere
#2 NYC The Runaways Premiere
#1 Cannes Cosmopolis Premiere

Jenn's picks

Jenn had a hard time deciding so she included a bonus look: TIFF OTR Premiere

#5 LA SWATH Premiere
#4 London BD1 Premiere
#3 LA OTR AFI Premiere
#2 LA BD2 Premiere
#1 Cannes Cosmopolis Premiere



Check back tomorrow to see Crystal and Colleen's picks!

[A/N: CC, Jenn...thank you so much for sending these.  I truly do appreciate it.]












No comments:

Post a Comment