Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Start of Something New Part 3

Day 3!

Today's picks by Vanessa, JoJo, and Kate.  They also included why they made these particular choices.  Enjoy!

Vanessa's picks @FAP4Pellan

#5 Japan BD2 Premiere
(The black and white checkered LV playsuit she wore to the fan event. The shoes. The make up. Even the hair. jflskdf <33)

#4 LA BD2 Premiere
(That dress is all kinds of win. That is all.)

#3 LA Twilight Premiere

#2 Cannes Cosmopolis Premiere
(because nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has everrr worn red better than Kristen that day)

#1 London BD1 Premiere
(because E V E R Y T H I N G about that night was just magical)


JoJo's picks @dizzy_ladybug

#5 LA The Yellow Handkerchief Premiere
(She had an LBD and black pumps and that's probably the easiest look to pull off, not exactly cutting edge. BUT I LOVE IT SO HARD ON HER. She just looked so happy and comfortable. And I'm probably the only person on the planet that loved her dark black growing-out-of-the-Jett-muller-hair but I'll wear that badge proudly.) 

#4 Sydney SWATH Premiere
(I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. The detail on it is mesmerizing, I could look at it for hours, and I love her in green. Although the skirt could have worked in a shorter version I love that she kept the length and worked the shit out of it, also, bonus midriff skin showing, which I particularly love when seen from the back. UNF. The make-up is stunning, and I love love the hair as well.)


#3 Berlin BD2 Premiere
(Kristen Stewart doesn't fucking sparkle. SHE GLOWS. And this dress showed it in all it's magnificence. I'm obsessed with the way it fell perfectly on her body, like the sequins are contouring her body and moving with it. I like the fierceness of the shoes against the sparkly dress and I appreciate that they pulled her hair up in a way that looked pretty but not too much, because it would have look tiring against such an attention getting dress.)

#2 LA BD2 Premiere
(SO many words could be said about this look but: WHOA is the only one that comes close. It was sheer, it was vintag-y looking, it was new and old Hollywood all in one and I'm still picking myself of the floor. I still need that lipstick even though I'll look like a circus school reject and don't even get me started on the hair envy. (IT'S BIG.))

#1 Cannes Cosmopolis
(BECAUSE of reasons of course. It was a struggle to figure out the placement on the top 3. But this one HAS TO BE NR 1, because remember when we first saw her in that dress? And the make-up? And how it wasn't even HER PARTY TO SHINE AT? /rude But not really because she did it for him and it was definitely HIS PARTY TO ENJOY. Bottom line is: that dress looks perfect on her. The make up was flawless as was the hair. She was gorgeous and sexy and she knew it. Then we all died. And it was glorious.)



Kate's picks @kate_suena

#5 London BD1 Premiere
(There were things about this premiere that weren't perfect, but it had nothing to do with her looks. She looked like Christmas, and I was - and still am - in love with it. I got to experience this with some of my best friends who love Kristen as much as I do, so it was even more special.)

#4 Madrid New Moon Premiere
(CAN WE JUST ALL UNF FOR A MINUTE. I MEAN...JFC, GF. She. Brought. IT. It wasn't the LA gown (that should never have happened) and it teased us in all the right ways. I like the way she did sheer here much more than the bottom of her dress gave us in LA for BD2, and the side boob is just...YES. At the same time, there was a little dash of preppy in the mix. I loved everything about this (including how Rob's fingers wrapped around her side because PEOPLE COULD SEE WHAT HE'D KISSED ALL OVER THE NIGHT BEFORE...I mean, what.)

#3 NYC The Runaways Premiere
(That lip colour. That hair. Those heels. THAT DRESS. THAT CLEAVAGE. (Ruth!) This just hugged her in alllllll the right places, and was like va-va-VOOM. I feel like it happened a million years ago, but it still pops to the front of my mind.)

#2 LA BD2 Premiere
(I'll be completely honest: I didn't love the dress (more so the bottom half). I certainly don't think it's better than her Cannes Cosmopolis look. BUT, her hair and makeup were flawless, and even more than that, she was effervescent. Smiling, at ease, SO HAPPY. She was taking it all in - which she mentioned doesn't always happen - and it showed. I saw one of those "Emma Watson at the final premiere of HP vs. Kristen Stewart at the final premiere of Twilight" things recently and whoever had made it had chosen two pics of K straight-faced and ones of E crying. JUST NO. You cannot even do that because I will FIGHT YOU. I love Emma, too, but that is doing such a disservice to Kristen. She absolutely realized how momentous this occasion was, and it showed, 100%.)

#1 Cannes Cosmopolis 
(it was such a glamourous, old-school Hollywood look, but at the same time she looked regal. She was there to show love and support and it just shined through. Utter perfection. This is also one of my favourite pics of her, ever (it is pretty much the definition of "She has ARRIVED."))


[A/N:  Again, thank you girls soooooooooooo much for doing this!  You are all wonderful, and I love you a lot.  And JoJo, you know my love for that TYH look, and I am very happy that you had that as one of your picks.]

No comments:

Post a Comment